Latest World News

News from Our Upcoming Broadcasts

Where Do You Go When The Networks Do Not Think Your Event or Game Will Help Them Or Ratings?

by Ace Media Broadcasting News February 2016 20:00 3 comments

Spotlight

College Sports Now Turning More Heads

Major universities are now seeing the light of advertising Alumni and parents as viewers expand into millions. .

February 2016

Charity Events Brings Live Donations

The largest charity events are now very interested in our streaming, but loving the live donations they are getting globally.

February 2016

Music Concert Line Grows to New Dimension

Major concerts are now selling additional tickets through our pay-per-view streaming broadcasts.

February 2016

When you think of a well organized event that you believe would be great a great television show or broadcast event, and the Networks just say No, what do you do? Well the answer lies in a little research on this website under the page heading of "Contact Us".

We can't tell you how many times major sports companies outline that they have their national championships in Las Vegas with the prize in large dollars and major networks either give them some coverage but airs in Sunday morning at 4AM when people are sleeping. Or they just say NO! We are now have our own network, channels, streaming and more to accommodate anyones needs.

When you are in need of streaming coverage with a full production value that has the avenue to streaming to one of our sites or even you website to capitalize on expanding your branding, we are your first choice. In addition to streaming, we provide a full array of graphics that will be enjected onto the screen to help sponsors get the branding they need for any type of sponsorship dollars. Adding live interview and more, really brings excitement to the viewer that surpasses any social media picture post. You can also connect your social media to the stream and we can take specific clips and post to social media pages for top exposure. The sky is endless with possibilities and it all starts with a call.

MOBILE STREAMING ABILITY

We have the multiple trucks and multiple streaming capaibility to handle the event or multiple events at the same location. This is all submitted to one easy to use location.

Adding the elements of instant reply, sponsor banners, and advertising graphics to the broadcast, makes a huge impact on your program. We deliver a complete package for a reasonable production fee that will bring value to any event.

With our mobile trucks and broadcast tables, we add alot of value to your event. Our trucks come with our own internet streaming center that will handle any event without the need of a connection. This is where we triumph over others and became the most recognized and requested company for live streaming anywhere in North America. We are growing and offering specialized packages that meet your budget.

With our newest advances in technology, we are now connecting people through video and skype to the broadcast. Now interviews can take callers in video format that adds that social interaction to the feed. Viewers can now be placed on screen so host or guest can see the person, speak to the person and have a complete social intereaction that fans are loving!

3 Comments so far

Jump into a conversation
  1. #1 Ace Media BroadcastingAuthor February 2016, 12:37

We are working on obtaining more college sports and are ready to cover them. However is the college and allowing us the license rights to cover them. However we are working on it

Reply this comment
    • John Jacobs February 2016, 12:37

I think what you are doing is fanstastic. I am handicapped and not easy for me to attend games or events, but now I am not missing being able to watch and getting to see what I would have missed if not attending. I would like to see more college events cause I have kids attending universities but not playing football. What about other sports like field hockey, gymnastics, or even cheerleading. I have girls.

Reply this comment
  2. #2 Ace Media BroadcastingAuthor February 2016, 12:37

Please give us feedback as to how you like the services offered and what you would like to see. We what to bring you the events that are getting the most buzz.

Reply this comment

Your data will be safe! Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.
All fields are required.

Oh noooes!
Something gone wrong!

Great Success
Your comment went through!

This is an error message